I had my 27 week appointment yesterday and everything looked good! The baby had the hiccups while Dr. Miller was checking her heart beat. Now that I know what they feel like I am sure that I will feel her having hiccups more often.
I had to do the gestational diabetes test yesterday where you drink this liquid that tastes like a super concentrate of flat orange soda. You have five minutes to get it down and then they wait an hour and check your blood. It was not as bad as I have heard but I am glad it is over.
I was excited to get my bedding today and I love it! I went to the paint store to find the paint color as the painter is coming on Friday to paint the room! Then Christi is coming out on Sunday to paint the mural. I will be sure to post pics once the room is painted. Here is a picture of the bedding.


No comments:
Post a Comment