Template

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two years old = 24 months

Two years old, I can't believe it.  Avery's smile can light up the room.  She is full of happiness and laughter and joy and is really a happy little kid.  As she gets older and can communicate more and more, things just get more fun.  I have enjoyed every age every step of the way but it really seems like every day continues to be a new adventure with new laughter and new memories and it continues to get better, if that is even possible.

We have had quite a busy last few months and Avery has been a real trooper through it all.  She really is such a laid back kid. No matter where we are, in what city, or what house, she sleeps like a champ and flows into her own little routine.  Her routine has not really changed much other than sleeping a little later and going to bed a little later.  I don't mind this at all because when I get to sleep in until 7:30, that's pretty awesome!

Avery had her 2 year check up and Dr. Glasser was very impressed with her.  She was not shy around her at all and let her check her ears, throat, body, and head.  Here are her stats.
Weight - 28.6 lb (70%)
Height - 35.5" (95th %)











1 comment:

Bubbies' Mom said...

Katie- Avery is such a beautiful little girl! I love all the pictures of her, and it has been really cool to see her grow through them. Her smile is just precious. I bet God is going to use her to put a smile on many faces!