Template

Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend re-cap

Well mom was out watching Sophey all last week. They had a good time and mom spend some time working on her "to come" when she is called. She ended up with a pretty nasty rope burn on her finger but Sophey has made great progress. We can now have her in the garage with the door open and she doesn's run off and when we go to the park and are ready to leave, we walk to the gate, call her, and she comes running.

I took mom to the airport on Saturday and then Ben and I did our normal run of errands. We went to Lowes and bought some ceiling fans and a shelf for the laundry room. Nothing has been hung up yet as we spent yesterday doing other things for the house so hopefully we will get some of the stuff hung up this week.

Beckie and Matty are coming out this weekend so I am sure Sophey will be very excited to see her boyfriend. Thats about all we have here. The weather is warming up so I can actually go outside without 5 layers of clothes on! Woo-Hoo!!!

No comments: