Template

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Update

Today is Wednesday. I am sitting in the airport waiting to get on a plane to go visit Grammy and Grandpa. Grammy has not been doing too well so I booked a last minute flight to go see her. My mom and Auntie Sue are already there. I will note that I started this journey at 7am this morning only to get to the airport and find out my flight was cancelled. So needless to say, I have been in the San Fran airport since about 11:30 am and I dont leave until 5:20 tonight. It's all worth it and I will get there eventually.

Since I had to go out of town, we found a doggie day care that Sophey goes to while I am gone. She loves it. You can actually go online and watch her on a webcam that they have at the facility. She pretty much never stops. If you want to watch her, go to http://www.doggieoasis.com/

Beckie came to visit this past weekend and brought Matty. Needless to say we had a great time and so did the dogs. I sure did a lot of cooking while she was here. We cooked a nice dinner on Saturday night and I felt like I did dishes forevor. The cooking part is not too bad but I enjoy going to a nice dinner rather than cooking one. I appreciate the food much more when I dont have to cook it and clean it up! It was nice to learn how to make some new things though. Beck sure is a good cook!

The rest of our furniture that we bought is being delivered tomorrow so when I get home this weekend it will all be there. Now all we need is window coverings rather than the cool sheets we have up right now. They do add character though. We are still looking for a paint color for our master bedroom. We have about 5-7 different colors all over our wall as wetry to decide on a color. They always say to paint a small area and then live it for awhile to see if you like it.

For those of you that have not seen Grants blog, you should check it out. http://www.earnontheside.com

It's pretty cool.

Well until next time.. We miss you all.



1 comment:

pam@sanmarcos said...

Hi Katie and Ben,
I can't get Grant's blog. The link isn't recognized. Did you spell it right?

Love your blog. Great way to stay in touch.

Bye for now,
Pam