Well I will start off by saying I have wanted to keep a blog for some time now. I had every intention of keeping this up to date but found that I was not the best at it. Here goes round two!
Well it is official, we are having a baby! Ben thinks it is a boy and has been calling him Dudeson(don't worry, its not the name we will actually go with). I am officially 11 weeks today. We have still yet to hear the heartbeat or see the baby but we have the first ultrasound today so that is really exciting.
The last 11 weeks have been a little surreal. I will say that I have been better off than many as I have not had the dreaded morning sickness but I am looking forward to being in my second trimester. I eat quite often but can only handle small amounts of food so going out to dinner which is one of my favorite things to do is not too fun! I am not showing at all yet so other than being tired and hungry, I don't have too many other symptoms. We are looking forward to actually hearing the heart beat today!
I promise to keep this updated as we embark on this baby journey over the next 6-7 months. Living away from most of my friends and family has been tough so I will do my best to keep this updated so you all know what is going on!!
More to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment