So as most of you know, I was able to go to San Diego over Christmas. We had a great time while we were there but I am glad to be home to get the final baby details ready. I am due 3 weeks from Wednesday so it is now crunch time to get everything done. We are almost there but just need to do a few more things. I know I should not be stressing that much since she will not even be in her room for the first 2 months or so but I just want to have everything done before she comes. Next week I will start to pack my "hospital bag" that a few of my friends who have had babies helped me prepare (thanks to Amy, Christy, and Sara).
I did get a Flip for Christmas and Ben and I went to Costco yesterday to buy a new camera so now we have all the essentials for documenting every single thing this baby does! We went to get another ultrasound today to check her size and they can be off by a pound either way but as of today, they think she weighs 6lbs. 14oz. I know they can grow up to 1/2-1 pound per week from here on out. My mom is hoping that she is late as she is not planning to get here until the 25th! God only knows!
Last week when we were in SD my sister took some pregnancy pictures of us. Here are a few of them. You can really see how big I have gotten just in the last few weeks!
I hope you all had a great Christmas!







1 comment:
Beatiful photos. Wishing you a restful last few weeks. You are going to be sooo in love in such a short time. I'm so happy for you.
Post a Comment