Template

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nursery update

Ok I promise that pictures will be coming soon!

We did get the furniture and I have been busy washing sheets and getting things set up where I need them.  However, once we got everything in the room, we realized how we thought we would have the furniture will not work due to the size of the room.  So we need to do a little re-arranging.  Since I can't move anything heavy we have to wait for Ben to have a friend over so we can do some re-arranging.  Once we get that done, I just need to decide on some wall art and get the window treatments and then we will be all set! 

Today marks the 6 week countdown.  I am feeling pretty good but getting a little anxious as well.  I can't believe how fast the times has gone by.  I have been busy consulting my friends that have had babies so that I can compile my list of what I need to bring to the hospital.  A special thanks to Sara, Amy, and Christy for their help with that list.  I swear we should publish that list somewhere for all the moms to be!

I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather.  I have been able to start using my sweaters and Uggs and gloves and scarves!  I love it.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Cat said...

Did a Boppy or My Breast Friend make it on your list? That was one of the things I was most grateful I had brought to the hospital with me.