I can't believe that it is already April! Avery will be 15 months here before we know it. Last week Ben had a baseball tournament in Arizona so Nana planned a trip to come visit while he was gone. We had a fun time with her and enjoyed the warm weather quite a bit. Here are some pics from her time here.
Avery loves dirt and would love to play in it all day. She was really trying to play with the dirt while Nana was trying to plant to the flowers.
We have also gotten her on a pretty good routine of brushing her teeth although she would prefer to play with the water most of the time if she could. At least the habit is started and she knows that she brushes her teeth after her bath every night. It's pretty cute to watch!
Avery has also become quite the little talker. She can say quite a few words now ranging from mama, dada, baby, papa, bubble, more, hair and a few more that I can't think of. When she isn't talking she is babbling and making quite a bit of noise. I think that she just loves to hear herself talk! We are beginning to find a few more things that she likes to eat although it seems like she has the same things over and over. I may just need to get more creative.
April is going to be quite a busy month for us so thank God we have great Nana's and Grammy's to pick up the slack when Ben and I are busy! Happy April!



















No comments:
Post a Comment