Template

Thursday, May 26, 2011

16 months

Our little tornado just had her 16 month unbirthday!  She sure is growing up fast and changing every day!  Here is a little video of her latest words.


One thing that cracks me up about Avery is how meticulous that she is. When she gets something out, she has to put it back exactly where she got it and how she got it out.  She has a mild case of OCD already.  She is also obsessed with shoes!  She loves having them on and when she sees them they have to be on.

She has completely become a little toddler in every sense of the word.  She loves to do things on her own and has a bit of defiance in her when she wants to.  She sure has a mind of her own which is a good thing but at times it can be challenging.

Avery still is on the two nap schedule and I am not sure when that will change.  The last week or so I have had to wake her up from her afternoon nap at 5:30 as she is still knocked out then.  I love that when I go in to wake her up, she wakes up happy.  She makes the world a better place!  I can not imagine life without her.  She adds so much joy to our lives!

As I am writing this, Ben and I are sitting in the airport in Miami waiting to leave for the Bahamas for his brothers wedding.  We will be gone for 10 days which is by far the longest that we have been away.  We are going to miss her like crazy but she is in great hands with Nana.  Thank God for Grandparents.  What would we do without them!  I will post some pictures throughout the week if we have time.

Here are some pics from the week!









No comments: