Template

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

I just wanted to wish all the daddy's a Happy Father's Day and give a special shout out to the three awesome men in my life!  My Dad, my Father in law Marv, and the best husband in the world Ben! 

Yes that is me... I wanted to find a pic of me and my Dad when I was little and this was the best I could find on short notice!
For Father Day, we had breakfast with Ben's parents and then came home and napped.  I think everyone in the house napped which was nice!  Then after nap time we went to Souplantation and then swimming.  While at breakfast, Avery was terrible!  The last few days she has not wanted me to put her down at all so that continued at the restaurant.  When she did want down, she wanted to run around and play so needless to say one of us spent the entire time outside with her.  When we went out again for dinner, she was perfectly fine...  She must have been having one of those morning!

In other Rosenthal happenings, we have continued to be a one nap a day household.  We are still working out some of the kinks but overall the week has gone smooth.  Her one nap ranges from 1 1/2 hours to 4 hours so we need to get a bit more consistent but its a transition, I know.  Tonight is actually the first night that I put Avery to bed without a bottle.  Honestly taking the bottle away was harder for me than her because I love giving her a bottle and snuggling with her in my rocking chair but I found a cup that does the trick and she took her milk in the sippy cup like a champ and she is out!  I think I stress more about transitions than I need to but as a first time parent, some of these things can sounds daunting.  By the second go around, I will be a pro!

We have a busy month coming up but I will be sure to take pics and update when I can!

No comments: