We can now put her hair in pig tails and a pony tail!
She has become quite the artistic student!
She is queen of taking everything out of a box or bin but is really good at cleaning things up
She still loves sitting in boxes
She loves the Chargers
She still loves Sophey
She loved to get dressed and do most of it on her own
She loves animals, especially cats!
She is obsessed with shoes and always want me to bring your shoes down to play with them and dump them out.
When she wakes up from a nap or the morning, she wants everything out of your crib. In fact she did this last month and as I was carrying her down the steps, she dropped her blanket and I fell on the stairs. Instincts tell you to fall backward so that you protect the baby but my toes had other plans and went forward as I fell back and needless to say I broke my toe, or at least I am pretty sure I did since going to the Dr. wouldn't have done anything. Pretty painful to say the least!

She is quite vocal and makes lots of grunts and groans when trying to do things or carry things.
She is quite the climber! I am waiting for the day she tries to climb out of her crib....
She is still a happy baby that melts my heart every single day!
She is saying so many new words that I can't even keep up with them. She may not be able to speak in full sentences but somehow she gets her point across pretty well! Her schedule has not changed for some time now and that 3 hour long nap during the day works well for our schedule. We have been on the go most of the summer and Avery and I just got back from San Diego and we are going out again next week for another 10 days. Daddy will be meeting us out there to do Christmas card photos. We always have a great time in SD but it's nice to get home and be in our own house. Avery does love to spend time with the Magnuson side of the family!
We have been taking Avery to more play classes and music classes and I think she is really getting more out of them. It may be that she can vocalize her likes and dislikes more now but I think she truly loves to get out and explore. When we say "lets go bye bye" she heads right to the door no matter what she is doing. She has two speeds, full speed or sleep speed. Literally she does not walk anywhere, she runs full speed no matter when she is going. I guess that's how I was as a child as well. Like mother like daughter. At least she takes after me in some way because we all know that she looks nothing like me! She is 100% daddy.
We have been trying to start the process of retiring the pacifiuer and she knows that she only gets it in bed now or at least right before bed. The funny thing is that we used to keep a few in her crib when she went to bed but lately she finds them and throws them behind her crib. She may be weening herself on her own.... now wouldn't that be great!
She is also the drama queen like her Dad. Here she is telling me about her booboo that she got last week....stubbed her toe. Mind you she tells me about it like 50 times a day!
Here are some other fun pics from the last month
Her new favorite... Minny Mouse... from Aunt Boo... shocker right!
Although she doesn't look like she is having fun, she LOVES Barney!

First cake pop

Big girl swing

Still a great flyer...just falls asleep!
First Cheetos... they were a hit!
Loving pickles!
Crazy hair.... its getting so long!




















1 comment:
Oh, Katie, she's gorgeous! And looks so much more like a big girl these days. I hope I can see her again before too long. Miss you.
Post a Comment