Avery sure is developing quite the strong personality. She is very confident in what she likes and doesn't like and has quite the severe case of OCD. The other day we were walking through Target and looking at toys, something that she loves to do. While walking through an aisle, there was a toy in the aisle that was out of place. She had to stop, find where it went and put it away and then she said "that should do it." Ben and I each have our own OCDness (if that is even a word), and I think she got the both of ours combined. It does help when it is time to clean up though as she is quite good at that.
Her new favorite show is Doc McStuffin and it really is a cute show. She loves to give people check ups and has them lay down in a very specific way. Some of the lines that she has begun to use on a daily basis from the show are "now take a deep breathe, and breathe out", "your heart sounds just as pretty as you are", "that should do it". She sure makes us laugh!
Every toy of hers has a name these days and some of them are quite a mouthful. A horse that the Burnitz girls gave her is named BeeBeeaBobba... no idea where she gets that. Her bunny is still Bobby and if she gets a new toy, she names or makes up a funny name for it.
Avery started dance class this past month. She is really into ballet and does moves all over the house. She also has tap shoes which she loves to make noise with. Abagee was taking her on Friday's and I just started taking her on Saturdays. She is a little shy but breaking out of that pretty fast. It's pretty cute to watch!
We went to San Diego for about 10 days so we could look for a place to move into when we move out in September. Thank God we found a place about 1.2 miles from my parents. They will get lots of grandkid time! While we were there, I went to Chicago and Avery stayed with my mom and Ben drove back home to Vegas. My mom took her to the Children's Museum on the trolley, Aunt Boo, Nany and Papa took her to Legoland, and then Nana, Boo, Aunt Christi and I took her to the water park. She sure had a jam packed week. I guess that is what life will be like when we move! I can't wait!!!!
These days when Avery gets in trouble, she gets SO sad and has the best pouty face. She really does not like to get in trouble and just the word time out typically will straighten her out. Her Averisms as we like to call it are just pricelss. I have already mentioned a few but some others are "not yet, I'm busy, Mom or Dad (where did mommy and daddy go), Silly mommy"
She still loves playing dress up just about every day
She is obsessed with stickers
And still has that same smile that let's her get away with just about anything!

No comments:
Post a Comment