Template

Monday, April 8, 2013

Kennedy 19 weeks

Flip flop, twists, noisy, chewer, tracker, smiler, cooer.  Those are just a few adjectives that descibe Kennedy right now.  I am almost to the point where I can't change her on her changing table anymore because the minute you lay her down, either her feet are in her mouth or she is trying to flip herself over.  I thought Avery was agile but this kid may be crawling and walking sooner than Avery did. 

Kennedy is getting on a decent schedule.  She is in bed no later than 830 and sleep till at least 5:30.  If she wakes up anytime before 7, I can feed her and she goes back to sleep until 7 or 8 but if she sleeps till 7 then she is up for the day.  Most of the time she is taking 2 really good naps around 10 and then again around 2 or 3.  If we can get her to take long naps and sleep till 5, then she can make it until bed time between 730 and 8.  I know we are so blessed to have not one but two great sleepers. 

I am looking forward to retiring some of the big toys in our living room but for now, she has her circle of play things.  Her play mat will probably go first because as soon as you put her on it, she is half way off it or stuck on a corner somewhere....




Nana took them both to Sea World by herself and she was such a good girl for her.  She loved watching the shows and seeing everything there.  She also really likes the iphone these days.  She continues to be a smiley happy baby and become more and more aware of her surroundings every day.  She is my little string bean and I love just cuddling with her any chance that I can get!
















No comments: