Template

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kennedy 22 weeks

Well we are working on more of a schedule... not quite there though.  Kennedy will take 2-3 naps per day depending on how long they are.  If she takes a good long morning nap, then will only take one other nap later that day.  She can be awake for longer times at a strectch now, sometimes up to 4 hours or so but that is pushing it.  She wakes up most days around 530 still, eats and then goes back to bed till about 7 or 8 in her own bed now.  I miss those morning snuggles but she was getting quite heavy.  She is still the happiest little girl and smiles all day with her toothless gummy smile. She will smile at just about anyone these days too, she doesn't discriminate. 

She is getting so close to getting up on all fours.  She has learned to scoot a bit to get where she wants to and she is one step closer to crawling.  She loves her toys and one night I woke up around 1 am to find her awake playing with her mobile that can now reach.  Silly little girl.  She loves playing in her exercauser and rolls around the ground playing with her toys.  She can almost sit on her own as well too!  I have to admit that I did a very bad job of taking pictures this week and so I don't have much to share.  I had my first work trip that I was gone for 2 days for so that was a bit of an adjustment but overnight trips are not too bad.  I got home around midnight and had to go kiss both my girls goodnight since I missed them so much!  Here are the few pics that I was able to take this week. 



No comments: