That seems to be Kennedy's motto these days. Some days she wakes up at 630 or 7 and some days she wakes up at 530. I try my best to get her to sleep until 6:30 or 7 because then her day time schedule works out the best but I can't control everything. She typically sleeps about 11-12 hours a night so in the end, I can't complain AT ALL! She is mostly taking 2 good naps, as long as they are good naps. Usually around 10 and 3 or so. We try to get her to take her last nap by about 3 and sleep till 430 or 5 so that she can make it until 7:30. Some days that doesn't work out and she is asleep by 7. Needless to say with Avery napping until 5 or 530, and K going to sleep at 7 or 730, we don't make it out much in the evenings. The joys of keeping kids on a schedule. It has its downfalls but way worth the alternative.
This week we started FOOD! I have no idea how she gets so messy with such a little amount of food but she doesn't seem to amaze me. We started her on avocado and sweet potatoes. She seems to do better with sweet potatoes but she is getting the hang of it pretty quickly. Next week we will start on some fruits!
![]() |
She still does love getting out and getting some fresh air. We had some friends come over and she sure loves to watch her big sister play with her friends. Before long she will be out there running around with the big girls. They sure do grow fast. When you pick her up, she just nuzzles right into and and grabs you pretty tight. I have to keep my hair up now as she has quite the grip, and hasn't learned to let go quite yet... She loves her toys and she is sooo good in the car. I actually can't remember the last time she actually cried. Sure, she has been fussy and whiny when tired but I really can't remember the last time she cried. I love how happy she is and her silly little smile just melts your heart. It's going to be hard to say no to this big blue eyes as she gets older. In face she has passed the daddy test now too. She always watches him and I said "look hon she is watching you, she loves you." and he said "I know, I love her too, NOW!" Took 5 months and he says "5 months of my life I will never get back" Men just don't have that newborn bond like us woman do. Thank God for mothers!




















No comments:
Post a Comment