This week she had her first belly laugh. It's about time! Avery is the one that won the $50 bounty. All she had to do was jump off my moms bed over and over and over again and Kennedy thinks that is pretty much the best thing ever! I will say there is no better sound in the world than the laughter of a baby. It can erase all of your cares for the day that's for sure! Kennedy has also officially found her voice and let me tell you that she is noisy. She is getting so close to crawling and gets on her knees and hand. Give it a couple of weeks and she will be all over the place! We got a few new toys out for her this week too since she is getting so big and strong! Here are some pics from the week! You can also see her few little hairs that are actually growing in one of these pics! It's like a little mohawk! We also had first highchair experience, first bath with Avery, and lots of new food! I am finding that I am breaking all of the rules with her food, I guess it's the second kid thing!
Avery, Aunt Boo and I went to Disneyland this week as well and Kennedy stayed with Nana and Daddy. When K gets a little older, she can come with us again but for now, it's just a little easier to leave her at home. Although she does love Mickey Mouse!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment