Every morning the first thing she wants to do is go outside and she climbs right into the trampoline. She tends to eat the blue walls in there which is pretty gross so we have to keep our eyes on her. She loves to climb up the stairs inside and out and has yet to learn how how to down them the right way. I need to start planning her birthday party! I can't believe she is almost 1 years old. She has been waking up a few nights this week and I think that she is getting a new tooth... fun times!!!
Template
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Kennedy 46 Weeks
Kennedy is 100% a walker. She rarely crawls anymore and when she falls, instead of crawling, she gets right back up. I laugh changing her diaper because she always has little bruises all over booty! Schedule wise, she has not changed. Still taking two naps a day and asleep by 8. She has been great at night and rarely waking up. She still have those 6 teeth and eats just about anything that you put in her way. She is more feisty, willful, turbo, and naughty than ever. She has learned to hit Avery from time to time which I have no idea how she learned that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment