Template

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kennedy 52 Weeks

This is my last weekly blog posting.  It is quite bittersweet to be honest because as much as I LOVE to go back and read through each weeks postings and skim through the books that I turn these postings into, weekly postings can be tough.  Many times I think to myself that not much has changed and how can I write once a week…. but then as I look through the weeks, I see how much really does change week to week and being able to have such a detailed account of their first year is really cool.

So, here's to my last week of writing about Kennedy on a weekly basis:)  Throughout the course of her life, she has been quite consistent in her feistiness. I know later in life this will really help her.  She has such a spunk about her and is constantly pushing the boundaries of climbing on chairs and couches and doing exactly what you tell her not do with a smile on her face none the less.  There are plenty of times that I have to literally turn around to see her not laughing because she has such a strong will and determination that I truly admire but can be challenging at this stage.  She wants to do everything that Avery does and more!  But at the same time, she can be so snuggly and cute and gives the cutest little pat pats on your back when snuggling.

As far as her schedule, she is getting close to being ready to move to one nap but for now, we are keeping her at two.  She has had some sleep issues lately which has been the ever going trend but for the most part, she is pretty good.  She just has her moments.  We are celebrating her birthday this week and we will be having a nice little party for her.  She has yet to say a word but we know that she can, she just chooses not to be a performer.  With as much as Avery talks it's no wonder that she can't get a word in.  One day she is just going to start talking in full sentences.

Every day with Kennedy is a new adventure as she learns new things that she can do, new sounds that she can make, and new boundaries to push.  She sure keeps us on our toes but we love her more than words can explain.











No comments: