Before I forget I wanted to write down a few things about Avery... or what we call Averyisms!
Just a tee tee bit
Tight but not too tight
Vidian instead of Vivenne
"Well I guess I am just going to have to deal with it"
"Kennedy should have gotten the shaft"
"Actually"
"Literally"
"It's okay honey"
Where on earth has the summer gone. We have been so busy with this amazing weather that I can't believe summer is almost over. Kennedy continues to talk in one word sentences although her vocabulary is expanding. She loves to "twerk" aka dance and can do it on command.
She isn't the best at big smiles but still tries. Avery was not too good at her age either...
She has quite a funny name for her blankets.... gabba gabbas.
She has to do everything twice... and I mean everything!
Uncle Aaron, Aunt Krystal, Stella and Abagee were in town and they stayed in Coronado and we had a blast.
She is now in size 6 diapers and sleeps like a champ. There are days that both girls don't get out of bed till 8am... to think we didn't use to sleep in this house. We really have come full circle.
We celebrated the 4th of July with a BBQ here and had a fun time with friends.
Avery caught a little lizard and was pretty proud of herself!
Avery still loves her dress up and Kennedy is not far behind!
We have had a few play dates with our friends....
Kennedy is loving painting her nails and toes...
Her hair fits in ponies.
She loves spending time with Nana and Papa.
They love going to the park.
And taking selfies
And loving on Sophey
And doing practice birthday cakes with Aunt Boo.
We have started a few charts for Avery and one of them is a sticker chart for her to go to Disneyworld in October. I made the first one... and Aunt Boo didn't think it was good enough so she made another. Needless to say this shows my lack of creativity and time! Good thing we have Aunt Boo for that!
These girls sure melt my heart each and every day!
















































No comments:
Post a Comment