Hi Ho Kendooooooo!
You are AMAZING!
(Did I ever tell you that you have the best Mommy & Daddy in the
whole wide world?) I sure like “hanging out” with you and doing fun stuff.
Be sure to keep practicing the dance moves that I teach
you (Remember that I taught Mommy all of the great dance moves she has, Sorry
that Daddy won’t let me teach him any of my great moves) and I am still amazed
that you got the “leg twist, arm slide “who hoo” move down in one day. It took
your sister 2 months to learn that move but you are so advanced for your age.
I am sure you will be driving soon and drinking coffee
and I will share one of my “quality” beers with you when you get a few years
older, none of daddy’s cheap stuff.”
Promise me that we will always be great pals!
Papa but you can call me “The great one from the north”

No comments:
Post a Comment