Template

Thursday, November 12, 2009

30 Weeks and counting!

I can't believe that I am 30 weeks today.  Part of me thinks that this has gone by fast and then another part of me thinks that I still have 10 weeks to go and I already feel so big!!!  I am sure that the next 10 weeks will go by pretty fast as I will be in San Diego for about 2 weeks, I have my baby showers, and Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

On Tuesday, we went for our 3-D ultrasound appointment.  We had not seen the baby since 19 weeks so needless to say she has grown enormously!  Her feet are so big its crazy!  If you would like to see the pictures from this, follow the directions below.


Enjoy!

password is 310krn

1 comment:

Z said...

How great the 3d photos are...so fun! I didn't get those because they scared me a bit but yours look really cute :)