Template

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friends Baby Shower!

I had my first baby shower on Sunday the 15th and had such a great time!  Thank you to all of you that made it and especially to Krissy and Leslie for putting on such a wonderful shower. I drove down to SD on Friday night with my brother in law's girlfriend Krystal and we stayed up at Krissy's house for the weekend.  We had a great time hanging with the kids and going to Grace's soccer game.   I can't believe how big those kids are now especially since when I met them, Grace who is 7 almost 8 was not even born yet!

Anyways, the shower was on Sunday and there was about 25 people there.  The food was delicious and the decor was beautiful!  I am so blessed to have such great friends and family.  Avery got some pretty cool stuff.  I can't wait to get home and get it all set up now.

I am here through the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  Ben is flying out here next week and then we will drive home after Thanksgiving.  I am looking forward to being able to spend some time this week with friends and family.

I will post pictures after my second shower this weekend.

No comments: