Template

Monday, June 7, 2010

19 Weeks

Well this has been quite a warm week for us.  It went from being in the 70's-80's to being over 100 degrees the last few days! Luckily we were able to spend the last two days in the pool which really helped. Avery has gone in the pool three times this week and each time I think she likes it a little more.  In fact she liked it from the beginning but we are gradually taking her in water that is less warm each time, trying to ease her way into it. She really does seem to like the water though. I am hoping to get her used to it so that she is not scared of it and then get her in swim lessons as soon as I can so that she can be a little fish in the water.















We have had a nice last week just enjoying the weather.  Avery loves to be outside and soak in her surroundings so I try to be outside with her as much as possible.  She is also becoming quite vocal and very active.  She may crawling quite soon.  When we lay her on her mat to play she ends up doing 360's and half way off the mat.  When she is on her belly she kicks her knees all the way up and scoots all around.  In fact she rolled from her back to belly today for the first time!! I have only had to go into her room a handful of times at night to flip her back over.  She still has a serious grip on anything that she can get her hands on and tries to put anything in her mouth.  She has yet to learn that when the has the pacifier in her mouth that nothing else will fit in there.  Its funny to see her try.  She can also put just about every finger in her mouth.  She ends up gagging herself sometimes which makes me laugh.  Her new thing is blowing major bubbles which is cute now but won't be so cute when she has food in her mouth! I am sure that will be heaven for Sophey though!  She sure is a great clean up dog!















I stayed up at the Bellagio for two nights this past week and it was really nice to sleep in a nice hotel room and eat some good food and see some co-workers but I sure missed Avery.  I know its good practice since we are going to Napa at the end of the month for 3 nights and 4 days!  Thank God for Skype!  Every night when we go up to give Avery a bath, Sophey comes up to her room and goes right to her bed and ussually stays in there until we go to bed or she hears us in the kitchen.















Well back to work!  Here are some pics from the week.

This is how Avery sleeps...can this really be comfortable....

















1 comment:

Christi said...

Aww... she's such a love <3 We miss her!

Can't wait to see you both in a couple weeks (too bad we'll miss Ben, though)!