Template

Thursday, June 24, 2010

5 months!






















Avery is 5 months old today!  Where does the time go.  We just weighed her and she weighs 17.5 lbs and she is 26 inches long.  She fits in mainly 9 month clothes but in some brands up to 12 months.  Monday we are going to start her on cereal since her high chair just came! 

Dear Avery,
Daddy and I are getting ready for Mommy's 30th birthday trip to Napa to visit the wineries. Aunt Beckie is going and so is Aspen and Paul, and Cooper and Gwen's mommies and daddies.  This will be our first weekend away from you and you have no idea how much I will miss you.  Selfishly I am looking forward to a solid nights sleep but I will miss being able to turn over and look at the video monitor and see you sleeping.  I will miss waking up to you in the morning with a huge smile on your face.  I will miss your intensity when it comes to getting anything and everything in your mouth.  I will miss your determination to start crawling, but please, just wait until we get home to start.  I will miss watching you roll all over the floor and watching explore your surroundings with your eyes, ears, and touch.  I know that you will be in great hands with Nana being here and I am sure that I will skype with you a few times.  We need to teach Nana how to use the Flip camera to get some great videos of you while we are gone.  You truly are a blessing and I love every moment that I get to spend with you. 

Love Mommy


No comments: