Template
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Sunday School
When we moved to Las Vegas it was hard to find a church that I loved as much as the Rock but luckily the first one we tried we really liked. It's really laid back like the Rock and the overall atmosphere is relaxed as well. We took Avery a handful of times when she was a baby but as she began to get bigger and more mobile, she was too much of a distraction so we stopped going for awhile. I know, not the best plan. In my head I couldn't leave her in the child care area until she was a year old. I am not sure why that was in my head but I just couldn't leave her before then. So she turned one and off we went, ready to leave her in Sunday School. She has gone there three times now and each time she doesn't even cry when she goes in. I have to hide though so she doesn't see me but we have to do that at home too so that's nothing new. The funny thing is that two of the three times that I have gone to get her she is playing in the one crib that they have in the room. I have asked the teacher about it and she said that Avery really wants to be in there playing by herself with toys and she is quite content in there. I know that she loves to be in her crib and will play for 30 minutes or so in the morning and night before she falls asleep or when she wakes up. I love that she loves being in her crib but I am not sure why she doesn't want to play with the other kids. It may be a comfort thing for her so I will have to keep talking with the teachers about it to get to the bottom of it. I am just happy that she enjoys going. I know that was a Sunday tradition for us when I was growing up and really want to continue that in my family. Church - then doughnuts... Can't go wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment