Ok so I am a little late on this post. The past few weeks have been a little busy
and I am just finding the time to sit down and write this post. Better late than never!
October has been a pretty hectic month for us. We spent about 10 days in San Diego and then
I was in Boston and Denver for 5 days and then Ben and I went to Seattle to
celebrate our five year anniversary (which is why I have time to sit down and
write this)! Needless to say I blinked and
the month is over and our little girl is 21 months!
Avery spent the weekend at Ben's parents house and had a great time with them!
When I look back at this age, I am going to have so many
fond memories. Every day is a new word,
a new discovery, a new sound, a new meaning.
Every day seems to get a little more fun and I am not sure how that is
even possible. She makes so many oohs and aahs and cute little noises! Avery knows how to test
her boundaries and at times she does but she also knows what she can and can’t
do. Time out is beginning to actually
work yet there are times when she still thinks it’s a game and is funny. There are plenty of times that I have to look
away so that she doesn’t see me laugh when she is supposed to be in
trouble.
She pretty much thinks that
she climb anything and do just about anything and surprisingly she can do more
than I think she can. She always seems
to amaze me.
Here is a typically week in the life of Avery-
Three days a week she goes to my mother in laws from about
830-5. While there, she has her own
little routine of what she likes to do.
She loves to explore the backyard and enjoys playing near or in the
pool. She naps great there since she has
been going there since she was about 10 weeks old. Jan takes her to the park and on walks and to
different activities that are on that side of town. She calls Grammy dubba dubba. Not sure how or why but for now, that is her
name. We are so blessed to have Jan take
care of her three days a week. Thank God for Moms and Moms in Law!
The other two days during the week Ben has her in the
morning until about 1 when she goes down for a nap. A typically morning may consist of going to the
park, going to Childs’s Play(an indoor play area), going to Springs Preserve,
the Shark Reef, the Children’s Museum, go to Kidville, go get a smoothie, or
just going on a long walk. Then around 1
she goes down for a nap and Ben leaves for baseball. She will typically sleep 2-3 hours and I
usually get her out of bed around 4.
Then we play some more or go to Music Class which is once a week on
Tuesdays. Depending on what she did in
the morning depends on what her and I do in the afternoons. Then we have dinner around 6 and she gets a
bath around 730 and goes to bed shortly after.
On the weekends, we do a plethora of things depending on the
weather. Ben has baseball quite a bit on
the weekends so we spend time with friends or in this case for the last month,
there have been plenty of weekend festivals and parties due to the
Halloween/Fall season. Needless to say
we stay pretty busy.
Speaking of Halloween, Avery is Little Red Riding Hood and
she actually loves her costume. She
spent the weekend at Grammy and Grandpas and they did a few Halloween
festivities where she wore her costume a few times.
She continues to love trains and Mickey Mouse. Taking her to Disney for her 2nd
birthday is going to be a blast this next year!
Overall Avery is just as happy and funny as always. She makes me laugh her with smile, sounds,
words(Apple Juice is her new favorite word of the week), and quirks. Watching her grow into a little girl is so
exciting and fun and I am so blessed to have her in our live. She makes me a better person.
Here are a few pics from the last few weeks!
Have a great week!





No comments:
Post a Comment