Where does the time go? I can't believe we are almost in November which means this baby is coming right around the corner. Next thing I know it will be Christmas!
The last month has been quite busy. We have been trying to get settled in the new house and needless to say it has been a little stressful but we can't be happier to be here. I sure hope by the time this baby decides to make her debut, that we fully settled in this house. We are getting close but moving is not fun. I sure hope that we are here for awhile!
Avery has settled in quite nicely in her life here in SD. She has plenty of friends that she sees on a regular basis and goes to many fun places with Nana and Papa and Aunt Boo.
This month she want to Disney on Ice with Aunt Boo
And to Sea World a few times since we bought year passes. She talks about Shamu quite a bit.
We took her to the beach one day as well since it is still beautiful here!
We also went to Orange County to do a Little Mermaid Tea with her friend Gwen
And we went to Disneyland for a few days as well! She sure loves it there. This time we even ate at Ariel's Grotto and I am sure that we will be back for more! We all loved it there. Food was great and the princesses come right to you!
We also had Gwen J. birthday party at the Pumpkin Patch/Petting Zoo
With our busy schedule she has been going down for naps a bit later and going to be around 9 or so. She will typically wake up right around 730 or so. Her little outbursts have dwindled quite a bit and I think she is learning from them. Sometimes she puts herself on a little time out when she just needs to re-group.
Her room and playroom are really coming together. She sure loves them and it is nice for her to be in her room and be able to play by herself. She has little conversations with herself and is quite content playing on her own. This is really a fun age and she is pretty self sufficient these days. Her favorite word is "maybe" and many times she will say "I have an idea, how about.... that would be a great idea!"
I know I have a biased opinion but I think she gets funnier by the day. The things that come out of her mouth are hilarious and I have no idea where she gets them. She is into ANYTHING princess and if she had it her way, she would wear a dress just about everyday. She loves to dance and do ballet and twirls. During a recent trip to Costco which by the way take a good solid hour so she can look at all the new toys, she happily just perused the toys, but the moment that she saw the holiday dresses, she had to have one and had to put it on the moment she got home...
She also wakes up and from the moment she is awake, her mouth moves non-stop and she wants to play dress up right away. She is such a little girl, I sure was not that way when I was her age!
We are continuing to prepare her for this little one to come any time now and she is dead set on naming her Strawberry Shortcake. It could be that she is pretty into that show right now. Next month will be pretty busy with no name nelly coming but I will do my best to keep up!
Lastly, here are some pics from the pumpkin patch we went to..
As well as from Halloween!






























No comments:
Post a Comment