Our busy little girl gets busier by the minute! She never likes to sit still when she is playing and is quite the busy body. She is beginning to be so much more aware of her surroundings and loves to watch things and soak it all in. She still tried to avoid eye contact but she loves to just watch things.
This is her second week at Nana's house 3 days a week and she is getting better at being there. She has been giving Nana a real run for the money and cries, a lot! This is totally not like her as most of the time she is quite chill and just hangs. I know in time she will learn to love Nana but she is just upset that I am not there. I can't really blame her because we spent the first 3 months of her life pretty much inseperable! She is getting there and Week 2 was much better than Week 1.
This week she is beginning to use the exersaucer. Within the next week she will be an old pro at but for now we have to use a blanket or something to keep her from flopping too much in there. We celebrated Papa's birthday this week too! It was nice to get everyone together for a fun BBQ.
Kennedy continues to love to chew her hand or anything else that she can get in her mouth! She slobbers all over the place and she doesn't even have any teeth. She makes some pretty funny faces and has such a goober smile that I just can't get enough of. We have gotten a few chuckles but I am still waiting for that laugh. Her sleep schedule hasn't changed much but her flipping over at night has woken her up a few times and since she doesn't take a pacifier, I have to feed her in the middle of the night. Hopefully this is just a stage but she is all smiles in the middle of the night so I really can't complain.









No comments:
Post a Comment