Template

Monday, March 4, 2013

Kennedy 14 weeks

Another week!  Kennedy learned to roll over this week from stomach to back.  One night she did it a 3am and I had to go  back in and roll her back over.  Luckily she went back to sleep pretty easily.  She is getting close to rolling over from back to stomach but she just can't figure out how to roll over her arm once she gets on her side.  The funny thing about this is that Avery rolled over for the first time the EXACT same day as Kennedy - 3 months and 2 days.  I have a tendency to refer back to Avery's baby book when she does something and when I looked back, I was shocked to see that it was the exact same day.  Too funny~

Abagee came to visit and it took about a day for her to get used to someone new.  This was my first full week back at work so Abagee watched the girls during the day and I was able to start working again.  I can tell that she is quite the mommys girl but that makes sense since she has been with me for the last three months.  I know in time she will get used to not being with me but its still sad.  Abagee and Nana took both girls to Sea World and they were both great.  Kennedy is pretty happy in the bjorn facing forward and loves to be outside!  She also is getting closer to being able to hold her own bottle!  She is getting so big!  Her 3-6 month clothes fit her width wise but she is getting so long that the feet are getting tight.  She is just a long little skinny girl!  Her smile is so cute and gooberish and I just love when she wakes up, she can't stop smiling!  Her schedule during the day is getting pretty good.  She will be awake about 2-3 hours at a time and then take a nap.  She is also pretty good about going taking her naps in her bed.  Typically she will take 3-4 naps a day depending on what time she wakes up.  Her last nap is no later than about 6, or at least thats what we try to do, and then she goes to bed about 8.  She has been waking up between 530 and 7 on average but I can tell she is getting close to skipping that last feeding and sleeping a solid 12 hours. 







Avery is still doing great with her! She loves to come over and see her and touch her and likes to try to hold her too. She sure loves her baby sister!



No comments: