My last month post for Avery! So bittersweet. I can't believe that she is already three years old. Where does the time go. I absolutely love this age. The things that come out of her mouth are priceless and half the time I just wonder where the heck she learned them. Here are some of my favorites
Maybe next year
I'm sorry, it was an accident
I know, I have an idea
That would be poifect
I'm confused
I'm frustrated
I'm fragile
tee tee bit (for a little bit)
this num (for this one)
wittle for little
She has also turned into quite the dancer and she is going to start ballet class as well. She loves to wear her ballet shoes around the house and waves her arms in a very slow motion and dances on her toes. Something tells me she won't end up being a dancer but she loves to dance so for the time being she can do her thing.
Avery also started preschool this month! She has had a bit of a hard time with getting dropped off but once she is there and we are gone, she has a great time. Just the other day we were leaving school and she said "oh no, I forgot to tell my teacher that I had a great day!" I am sure that in a few weeks she will be a old pro at school. For now she goes two days a week and then in the Fall, we may think about having her go three days a week. She has quite some time before she starts real school so we don't want to overwhelm her but she is so ready. She even asks to teach her how to read, our little girl is really growing up!
This month has been quite the sick month for everyone. The flu is going around like crazy and for the most part, we have all avoided it. Avery got a bit of a cough and runny nose but that is nothing compared to what some people have gotten. She still doesn't mind doing Rosco the nebulizer so that helps as well.
Abagee and Papa came out for a visit and they had a great time while here. Avery was of course spoiled as always but she enjoyed her time with them. She got to do some really fun things with them. At times she talks about missing Las Vegas and wanting to go back to our old house which we find pretty funny. We have been here almost 5 months now and it's quite funny that she still talks about our old house. She says she misses our old small back yard and her room... too funny! She also loves to be in Kennedy's chairs and toys now and thinks its quite funny how big she is for them now. She enjoys taking showers and once she is in there, she doesn't want to get out!
She is such a fun little girl that words can't even explain how much we all enjoy her. Her smile lights up the room when she comes in and she is so precocious and full on new ideas and thoughts that I am sure that her brain never stops. Aunt Boo thinks she will be a genius since she is the first born... I think the easiest way to explain what else she is doing is to post a lot of pictures.















No comments:
Post a Comment