Template

Monday, February 18, 2013

Kennedy 12 Weeks

12 weeks is almost 3 months and I never could figure out when to stop saying my baby is x number weeks rather than x number months.  I think that once she hits 3 months, it will turn to saying she is months old...  This week Kennedy couldn't decide what time she wanted to wake up.  She would wake up in the morning anytime from 530 to 730 so its been hard to get her on a schedule during the day since her wake up time varies so much.  When she wakes up later, she is ready to be awake for a few hours but if she wakes up early, she still goes right back to sleep.  Her bedtime is pretty consistent in that she gets ready for bed about 830 and is asleep by 9.  She can't hang much later than that so we try to make sure we are home for bedtime  or else it makes for a not fun night!

We celebrated Valentines day this week and I am so bummed that I didn't get a picture of the two of them together but I did get a picture of each of the girls separately.

Kennedy continues to be a really calm and laid back baby.  She loves to suck her hand and there have been a few times where she finds her thumb and will go to town on it.  Still no luck with the pacifier either!  We are using the Tommee Tippee bottles which are great because the only bottles that Avery liked as a baby were the Dr. Browns bottles which had about 18 pieces to wash each time you used them so it's really nice to just have to clean two pieces.  She is still taking the bottle great which will be nice when I go back to work next week.  She is still having issues pooping and only goes once every 5-7 days and has major gas in between but it doesn't seem to affect her.  Such a little trooper.  She comes into bed with me some mornings still but she is slowly growing out of that phase which makes me sad.  She can hold her head up on her own now and we can officially face her forward in the baby carrier as well.  My baby is getting big.  It is quite bittersweet but I am enjoying every second of it.












No comments: