Template

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Kennedy 13 Weeks

Well this week I started back at work... only one official day that I worked this week but still, my maternity is over.  It is bittersweet because I won't be able to be with the girls 24/7 like I am now but I am ready to get back to work and have my brain challenged.  Overally I am happy to go back to work because I have a job that pays well and that I like and that I can be home and some flexibility when needed.  So for that I am thankful.

Kennedy can't quite make up her mind when she wants to wake up.  She goes to bed about 830 now and wakes up anytime between 530 and 7, with most of the time on the earlier end.  She does go back to sleep on me though and then will sleep until around 8 or so.  All in all she gets about 12 hours per night waking up once in the morning.  I sure do love the extra snuggles in the morning but she is getting bigger and heavier and having her sleep on me is getting a bit harder so I will enjoy it for as long as I can.  During the day she is awake about 2-3 hours at a time before needing a nap so I am trying to time her last nap to wake around 6 so she can be awake until 8 or 830.  We are getting there.

She is really learning to kick those feet and move those hands.  She is pretty crazy on her play mat but loves it.  She can sit in her little pink chair now and still loves her vibrating chairs as well.  She is such a low key baby and is turning into quite the mommies girl.  I am sure that will change when I have to leave her for work 5 days a week!













































We had a birthday party to go to this week and she got to hang with some other babies that she will have many memories with as we grow up...




































She also rode in the Bob stroller for the first time as well.  She did great!
Here is a mashup of Avery and Kennedy at the exact same age and the same clothes and chair.  They look alike but there are some differences as well!


No comments: