Another week gone by in the blink of an eye. Kennedy continues to sleep well and be a really happy and easy baby. She is still going to bed about 930 and waking up anytime from 530-730. Depending on when she wakes up depends if she goes right back to bed. This week is the first time that I put her back in her own bed after she woke up. It was a sad day but I just needed to make sure that she would go back in her own bed and Ben was gone a couple of mornings so I didn't really have a choice. I am sure that I will bring her back in bed in the morning a few more times until I go back to work or until she decides to sleep in a little later and then not go back to bed, whichever comes first. She is starting to be able to stay up a little longer at a time but she is still typically napping every 2-3 hours.
Kennedy still loves that first of hers and will not take a pacifier. She will suck on her first and gag herself but no matter what we do, that fist finds her mouth! She loves to be held and talked to and will talk right back to you. She still loves her play mat and bouncy chairs and this allows us to get some things done around the house which is really nice. I do love holding her and snuggling with her and have a hard time putting her down when she falls asleep. She is getting big so fast!
Somehow through Avery's birth week celebration I ended up with strep throat but the girls avoided it somehow, thank GOD! Kennedy is still a bit stuffy but other than that she is healthy! She has become quite the loud sleeper but I am pretty sure that it's because her nose is stuffy. I have such a field day with the blue bulb getting the snot out! Thank God she doesn't seem to mind.






No comments:
Post a Comment