Ok I think I am bad mother! When Avery got her shots, we gave her tylenol before she got her shots. When Kennedy got hers today, she was a trooper when she got them but we got home and she feel asleep and when she woke up, she was beyond miserable and of course, I didn't have any Tylenol. Thank goodness we live close to Nana because she came to the rescue! Once she got a little pain medication in her, she slept for quite some time and woke up as good as new as our happy little baby.
She passed her exam with flying colors. She had to get 3 shots and one that she drank and she really didn't cry too much. She is healthy and growing and the Dr. was impressed at how well she is sleeping! Of course like anything, we compare her to Avery so here are her stats vs. what Avery was at the same age. She is our long skinny baby. Maybe she will end up looking like a Rosenthal with the height and the lighter eyes and hair. Who knows! I am just happy to have a healthy baby!
Kennedy's stats
Weight: 12.10 ounces 90% percentile
Length: 25 inches 97% percentile
Head: 40 cm 90% percentile
Avery's stats
Weight: 13.4 ounces 90-97% percentile
Length: 23 3/4 inches 90-97% percentile
Head: 39 cm 50-75% percentile

No comments:
Post a Comment