Template

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kennedy Week 8

Little Kennedy is growing before our eyes.  Sometimes when she wakes up in the morning I feel that she looks different and in reality she probably does since she is sleeping so well and growing while she sleeps.  She is going to bed between 9-10 and sleeping till about 6:30 or so.  Then I feed her in bed and she falls asleep on me till about 9 or 10.  I have quite the routine in the morning with her sleeping on me with two pillows propping me up and a pillow for my elbow and then she ends up falling asleep on my arm.  I sure love my cuddle time with her and am so thankful that Ben can be home and get up with Avery so that we can spend some time cuddling.  She makes great eye contact these days and will follow with her eyes.  She will smile at you and has really began to coo and make lots of chattery noises.

She does like to have her blow outs still and if we don't catch them right away and get her changed then the poop sure goes everywhere.  The nice thing is that she really likes her bath so we can get her cleaned pretty easily.  She has outgrown her little bath and moved on to a nice lounge bath and she fits in quite nicely.  During the day she stays pretty consistent with her three hour cycle eating, playing, and then sleeping.  She is also getting better at falling asleep on her own and only being a little fussy before hand.



Aunt Christi came over and painted her nursery and we are getting closer at having her room complete.  Just a few more things to do.


I still can't believe that she is growing up so fast.  I have about another month of maternity leave and while I am excited to get back to work and challenging myself, I am going to miss being able to spend so much time with the kiddos.  The nice thing is that I know that either they will be home with Ben or at my moms so I don't have to really drop them off and have them away all day.










No comments: