Template

Monday, January 28, 2013

Kennedy Week 9

We had some visitors this week!  Abagee and Papa came to visit and we had a really nice time.  It was Avery's 3rd birthday so we spent the week celebrating with a birth week.  We went to Sea World, Kidventures, Johns Incredible Pizza, and then had everyone over for dinner on Saturday night.  Kennedy was a trooper through it all.  She really is a good baby and just hangs for the most part!

Kennedy really loves her play mat.  She will spend a lot of time on that thing and she loves to kick and swing her arms.  She has started to learn that she can semi control her arms and swings and hits at some of her toys.  She makes a ton of noises and smiles and coos at you all the time.  She will also watch tv whenever she gets a chance.  We need to find the Baby Einstein DVD's that Aves used to watch as I am sure that she would love them.




Kennedy has turned a corner this week in the sleep category.  Her best night was 930-730.  Waking up before your kids is an amazing feeling.  On average though, she wakes up about 630 and still eats and goes back to sleep until about 10.  She is still sleeping on me in the morning and I know that has to end soon but I am going to enjoy it as long as I can!  She truly is so cuddly and I love having her snuggle on me.  We are working on getting her to take the pacifier but she still is not too into it.  She is a champ at taking a bottle though so that is nice.  Instead of a pacifier, she loves her fist.  She will literally try to stick her whole fist in her mouth and she just sucks away.  Sometimes she gags herself!  I wonder if she will end up being a thumb sucker!












No comments: