We have finally reached a milestone... sleeping through the night! She goes down between 9 and 10 and sleeps until about 5 or 6. I am still bringing her in bed with me once she wakes up in the morning and she falls back asleep on me until about 9 or 10. I sure love those snuggles but know that pretty soon I am going to have to go back to work and I won't be able to do that and I know that she will start sleeping later in the morning and won't be going back to sleep so for now, I am going to enjoy the extra hours of sleep and most importantly the snuggles.
She truly is a happy baby. She really only fusses when she is tired and needs to fall asleep or is hungry. She is smiling quite a bit more and makes great eye contact and follows you. Her bobble head is not so bobbly anymore. She loves her bouncy seats and laying on her back and watching things above her. She also likes her activity mat quite a bit. I can't believe that she is almost two months old, I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital!



No comments:
Post a Comment