Template

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Kennedy 18 weeks

What a happy baby we have on our hands.  She has truly become nothing but a smiley happy little girl who soaks in her surroundings everywhere she goes.  she loves to be out and about and watch the world around her. She increasingly is becoming more and more busy by the day!  When she is on her mat she rolls back and front and side ways and swats at her toys while putting just about anything in her mouth that she can get a hold of. With the amount of drewl coming from her mouth you would think that she is teething but I have not felt anything yet. 

Kennedy is much more of a finicky sleeper than Avery ever was.  She is still a great sleeper by all means but when she flips over in the middle of the night or early morning, I can't go stick her with the pacifier like I did with Avery.  Most of the time I have to end up feeding her to get her back to bed.  Realistically this is just a few times a week and I really don't mind getting a little extra middle of the night snuggle with her.  She is still waking up around 530 and then eating and then going back to bed until about 8 or so.  She is getting kinda big and heavy to sleep on me but I am going to ride this train as long as I can, they grow SO fast.  Kennedy also is sleeping on her back at times as well.  She has also officially found her feet and they stay in her mouth any chance that she can get!





My little baby is getting so big and so fast.  It truly is bittersweet!











No comments: