Template

Monday, June 10, 2013

Kennedy 28 weeks

Kennedy continues to be so close to crawling by getting up on all fours, rocking, then sitting back down.







She has also learned to go from laying down to sitting pretty well and I found her sitting in her crib one night so needless to say, her crib has been lowered all the way down now.



































She has also learned to get her puffs in her mouth pretty well.  There are still quite a few that end up on the floor but she is now getting them in her mouth which is a step up from last week.  I spent some time this week making some more baby food so I have quite a bit for her and I am trying to mix things up.  I made a ton of spinach so I am going to try to mix that in as much as I can and instead of cereal, I got her quinoa and she has only had it once but she seemed to like it.  Pretty soon I am going to start mixing in some spices!

She continues to wake up once a night and goes back to sleep really easy but I am ready to sleep through the night again. I know I just need to let her cry it out but boy is that tough!!  We shall see.  I don't quite think that I am ready for that yet. 

Kennedy continues to laugh and giggle and smile at just about everything.  She rarely cries and the faces that she makes are priceless.  Her second bottom tooth has popped through so now she has 2 teeth! She sure is growing up too fast!








No comments: