Template

Monday, May 18, 2015

March - 2015

How is it already March?  We are already ¼ of the way through the year.  Before we know it it’s going to be Christmas. 

If you ask Kennedy and Avery where they want to go eat, Avery will either say In-N-Out or Souplantation and Kennedy will always say Souplantation.  They both have their routines of what they like at Souplantation and how they eat things and needless to say it takes quite a bit of time for both of them.. hence why we call them human rain delays! They can both eat a whole hamburger as well plus french fries when we go to In-N-Out.



Daddy decided to take advantage of our prime shipping through Amazon and bought the kids a fort… which they enjoy building and making signs for.






































Aunt Boo continues to love to come over and cook with them… they are getting better at making smaller messes but Kennedy still proceeds to eat half of whatever they are making.. cooked or not cooked. 

We spend quite a bit of time with our friends this month at our house and out and about at play dates.  We sure are blessed to have such great friends and families, many with kids our same age.







































Cousin Lily is sure getting big.  The girls just can’t get enough of her!








































Kennedy has become attached to her babies and her green and red baby… she has to sleep with them along with her 2 blankees which are no longer called gubba gus…no idea what changed but they are officially blankets now. When she sleeps she lines them next to her and they pretty much take over her bed… but she is happy and that is all that matters.  She still is such an amazing sleeper and if you get her out of bed before she is ready either after nap or in the morning, it is not a pretty sight!  Quirky little kid.  I am just glad that she likes her bed and enjoys spending time in there.






































She recently has developed a liking for sunglasses… although I am sure that it is just a phase.






































One day, Avery came in right before dance and had marked her body with red dots all over… not sure why but with the measles epidemic, I made sure to wash it off before going anywhereJ





































We celebrated Papa’s birthday this month and he is pretty into powder pictures.  Every now and again they convince him to give them powder pictures as well although he prefers the other way around much more!





































I am a huge fan of massages and foot massages as well so I have taught the kids how to wash and massage my feet during bath time… genius I know!





































The new version of Cinderella came to theaters this month and Avery and two of her girlfriends had a big girl day and got to go see the movie.  They all liked it and were so well behaved during the movie.  It was really a cute movie and the main take away was to “have courage and be kind” which are two very important things in life.  I hope the girls remember those things every day for the rest of their lives.

Mid month we decided to try to potty train Kennedy… she seems so ready for it.  For three days, we didn't leave the house much and she was so good at going potty on the big girl potty.  Then she had to poop… and I found her mid poop in her room in her undies.  So I scooped her up and got her on the potty and she finished on the potty.  We were all so excited for her and she got to pick out a prize from the box….  Well she didn't poop again for a few days… and when she did, she pooped three times that day, in her pants, really nasty.  So we came to the conclusion that she was not ready.  She has a fear of pooping on the toilet so we will give her a little more time and see how things go.  We shall see!

We celebrated St. Patrick's day this month too.. I had them wear the same shirt as last year.. my how they have grown!









































The girls love to do art projects together and really enjoy making things.  The weather has been very nice so we have been able to eat outside quite a bit.   






































Avery and I went to see Chloe in her school play, which was exciting  since that is where Avery will be going to school in the Fall.  I wonder if she will be into Drama one dayJ






































Kennedy started dance this month… and it is pretty much the cutest thing ever.  I love watching her.  She is literally the most flexible person I know so it’s pretty cute watching her bend and twist and try to mimic sissy!











































Kennedy has had quite the one liners and her humor is pretty adorable.  I can’t get enough of this little monkey!
Zook for look
She gets really huffy puffy when trying to describe or explain things
“Its tearing me apart that daddy had to leave”

Manners – she has the best manners of any 2 year old that I know.  She can be in tears still saying “no thank you”









No comments: