Template

Thursday, July 30, 2015

June 2015

Avery has a boyfriend… which is pretty funny and scary all at the same time.  She has been attending Horizon for two year now and apparently she has quite the male following… according to her teachers.  I think we will be in for it when she gets a little older!  

Kennedy is just as boy crazy, or should I say Cooper crazy.  She loves that little guy and even though they are far apart in age, they have this funny little dynamic that is pretty cute!





































Whenever you ask Kennedy to smile for a picture, 9 times out of 10, you will get a funny face like this.





































Or this…






































Or this…. They never end.





































Both kids favorite place to eat is Souplantation and they both have their funny little quirks there.  Kennedy’s favorite part is the ice cream and you have to get her white ice cream in a bowl with a cone filled with sprinkles that she then has to dump on her ice cream herself.  God forbid you do it wrong, the wrath will come down on you!

We had a family outing to Sea World and it was fun to all go together.  With our busy schedules it’s hard to find time to do things all together  but I think that is such an important  thing to do so we try to make a point to do it as much as possible… or at least I doJ















































Kennedy has really gotten into go on “trips” where she packs up her bags and gets anything under the sun in her bag.  The fun part is that she hides her green and red baby in many of these bags so that when it’s time for nap or bed, half the time we have no idea where it is.. but luckily for the most part, she does!





































Lining things up is her specialty!









































Avery has become the master at the monkey bars.  Late May/early June, I bribed her with trying to get across the monkey bars and lo and behold, she did.  I think that lit a fire under her and she realized that she could totally do them and since then, she has mastered just about every single one possible!  She is a rockstar on them that’s for sure!  She did get a blister one day and you would have thought that the world was ending.  She was so dramatic and held her hand out with a limp for a good day.  It didn’t take long though and she was back up on those monkey bars!





































Kennedy has become her own rockstar when it comes to riding her scooter.  She hauls booty on that thing and I am amazed at how good she is. 





































She loves to sit at my desk and :”work” and watch videos on youtube from our desk. 





































Avery performed at the fair with her dance group… so we braved the fair and had a great time.  Avery did great at her performance and was by far the best one out there... and I am not just saying that because I am her mom!  She had the biggest smiles, knew all the moves.. and we were all so proud of her!








































And Kennedy enjoyed watching her





































And they both had a great time on the rides 











































Avery had Pre-K graduation and it was adorable. They sang a ton of songs and did a really great little performance.  I still can’t believe that she is going to be in Kindergarten and that Kennedy is going to start Pre-School in the Fall!  Where did my babies go!










































The girls are loving their cousin Lily time, especially as she is getting so much bigger!







































Kennedy is officially at champ at going potty.  She rarely wears a pull up to nap time and wakes up dry in the morning about 90% of the time.  I think by the end of July, we will be done for good!





































We did a fun 5K race with the kids and some friends at the Del Mar Fair before it opened.  Ben may beg to differ on the fun part since he had to push the stroller with two kids in it most of the time but the kids had a great time!  And after we went back to the fair for more food and food! 














Kennedy and Avery have recently turned over a new leaf when it comes to playing together.  They have been so sweet with each other and playing so well together.  Sure, they still have their moments but for the most part, they are adorable.







































Towards the end of the month, Abagee came out to stay and then flew with Avery to Kansas to go visit Stella and Ruby,  They had a great time catching fireflies, playing, laughing, bowling.  You name it, they had a great time!







































It was really nice for Ben and I to get some 1/1 time with Kennedy.  When you have a second child, the experience that you had with your first does not exist because from that point on, all that you know is two kids.  So to have some quality time with Kennedy was great. 

We went to Sea World






































The splashy pad








































And she just really enjoyed having all of our attention.  I think we all had a great time but boy did we miss Avery.  We were so happy when she came home!


I look back now and wonder what I ever did with my time before kids.  I love these girls so much and love watching them grow and change daily.  I recently looked at them both and realized that they are both little girls growing up way too fast.  They are both so different yet complement each other so well and I am so grateful to be their mother. 















































No comments: