Well it is official. I am 38 weeks today. I have exactly 14 days left until my official due date. Overall I have been feeling pretty good but I am slowing down quite a bit. I am not sleeping too well anymore but I know that is only preparing me for what lies ahead. I will say that I have blessed with a pretty easy pregnancy. I have not gained too much weight and she never made me sick so I consider myself quite lucky!
For the past few weeks I go every week to the DR. now for my check up. I am not dilated but her head is just about as low as it can be. She did tell me that if I have not had her by the 25th, she wants to induce me so that will be the latest day that she will be here.
Thank you all for your continued support and prayers during the past 10 months. We really do appreciate it!

1 comment:
Wow! She's almost here!!! I can't wait to see her beautiful photos! Love the room. Hang in there girl...she'll be here soon!
Post a Comment