Well still no baby. I do love the fact that whenever I call anyone, they ALWAYS answer. I think they think that I am calling to tell them I am having a baby! Anyways, I am still working right now so my last day of work will be tomorrow and then I am taking 8 weeks off. I actually have full maternity leave so I will be paid the entire time while I am out. I am looking forward to being able to spend 2 months doing nothing but being a wife and a mommy.
Technically speaking, we have 2 more free nights left before Avery makes her way into the world. Tonight we are going to our friends house for tacos and to play some pool. They just got a new pool table so that should be pretty fun. As for tomorrow night, our last night of freedom, I am not sure what we are going to do. I am hoping that the rain stops so that we can have some options. City Center here in Vegas just opened and there are a few new hotels and new shops and places to eat. Might be fun to go check that out. Then Saturday, Ben has a camp that he is putting on with a friend of his so I will be alone all day thinking to myself, "I am having a baby tonight"!!!! What a crazy feeling. I am not sure what I will do with myself!
Anyways, there is a update on what has been going on. Chat with you all soon!

1 comment:
I can tell you what you *should* do with yourself. Rest. You are going to need all the energy you can get. And sleep, if you can. Those eight weeks are going to fly by. Good luck, Katie! Sending you lots of easy-and-quick-labor vibes!
(P.S. I like the new blog look.)
Post a Comment