Template

Saturday, January 23, 2010

40 and 1/2 weeks!

Well today is the big day. We check into the hospital tonight and embark on one of the most exciting journeys ever. I am nervous, happy, and scared all at the same time. I am just ready to meet little Avery and see what she looks like!

Last night we went to our last dinner pre-baby and had a nice time. We went to a Italian place that I have been wanting to go to for some time. I did find out that they have Moscati Di' Asti Sangria there which I LOVE so I will be going back there once I am able to have a drink again! We came home and watched a movie but I fell asleep before it was over. I wanted one last night of a solid 8-10 hours of sleep. This morning I did not want to get out of bed as I knew it would be the last time for a long time that I would be able to sleep in!

Here is the last picture that we took right before we left for the hospital. Next time I post I will have some pictures of the baby. Thank you all again for all your love and support and prayers.



Ben and Katie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look amazing. I have no doubt Avery is going to be gorgeous!