She has really changed a lot this past week. Her coordination skills are becoming so apparent that I can see the change day to day. She reaches and grabs just about everything that she can get her hands on and immediately puts it in her mouth. When she grabs your hand or finger it goes directly to her mouth and let me tell you, she is pretty strong! One of her new toys is called Sophie the Giraffe but our Sophey was getting confused when we would talk about her toy that we re-named it
We can finally put her in her exersaucer and every day she seems to explore and find new things that she can do in it. I just love to sit and watch her learn her surroundings and take it all in. I can see the wheels turning in that little head of hers.
Uncle Aaron was here again and he came over to see Avery. He was in town because this is the weekend of their big move. The movers packed their house up and Aaron, Krystal, and the two big dogs left on their cross country drive to West Virginia. We will be praying for them this week as they will be in the car for the next 5-6 days.
We FINALLY got a new car this week as well. We have been looking for about 2 months now and were getting fed up with it all. I knew the right car was out there somewhere and I was right, it just took us some time to find it! I am so happy to have a new car that has a lot of the bells and whistles that I have wanted for some time now!
Avery has also gone back to her normal morning routine where she wakes up between 7-9. She has rolled over a few times early AM or middle of the night and until she can learn to roll back over, I go in there and roll her back over but she goes right back to bed. She has a great night-time routine and I am so blessed that she loves her sleep. I find myself going into her room when she is sleeping and just watching her. I look at her and am amazed at how big she is getting and how fast the past 3 months have gone. I just want to soak in every moment I have with her as I know that she will not be this little for too long.
Today at church Avery had the biggest blowout she has ever had. Of course it had to be when we were out but thank God I had some back up clothes in her diaper bag. Never leave home without those! I literally would have put her in the bathtub had we been at home but instead I had to use a whole thing of wipes...not really but it sure seemed like it!
I can also officially say that Avery is a HIP baby. What I mean by that is that when I carry her around now, I can put her on my hip since her head is so strong now! My little girl is growing up before my eyes!
Avery and Sophey... she sure loves to watch her.
Avery and our neighbor Nicole! Have I mentioned how blessed we are to have such great neighbors, even if they are
Still loving her mat!!










1 comment:
Enjoy every moment...they grow up sooooo fast! :)
Post a Comment