Her grabbing is getting so good. She tries to grab just about everything that she can get her hands on. My hair or necklace seems to get the most tugging! I just love watching her on her play mat since she has loved that thing since she was 3 days old. Comparing what she used to do on it versus what she does now is night and day. She is a little maniac on that thing and sings and coos and grabs a hold of just about every toy possible. She has become increasingly vocal over the past week or two and she actually sings herself to sleep. It is the cutest thing!
She also is working on holding her own bottle! Did I mention that she is a champ on the bottle now. I love it because that means freedom for me if I need to go out and run a few errands. It also means that she is doing great over at Grammy's a few days a week!
Speaking of freedom, Ben and I had our first night without Avery last night. His friend had got us AMAZING seats to the Mayweather vs. Mosley fight. I had never been to a fight so we thought we would go. He also got us tickets to the pre-party at Wolfgang Puck that was open bar and food and everything was delicious. Our tickets were $1,250 each and part of me wanted to go sell those things and save the money but I am glad that we went because we had a great time. We saw many famous people and many strange people. People watching in Vegas is always interesting. Avery spent the night at Grammy's and she slept her normal 12 hours and went to bed on time and was a perfect little angel. When we got home I went into her room and was sad that she was not there but I knew that she was in great hands. I did sleep pretty well knowing that I didn't have to have a ear half open listening for her! I sure missed her though!
Here are a few more pictures from the week.
The outfit that Papa got me from Bass Pro Shop
I love watching her sleep! Her little bum is always in the air!
Avery and Sophey
I love this outfit. It says 50% mom, 50% dad, 100% ME









No comments:
Post a Comment