Template

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 big milestones

We had two big milestones yesterday.

First of all, Avery rolled over for the first time last night.  We had put her to bed and I heard her start to make some noise about an hour into her sleep.  This is pretty common for her but I just happened to look at the monitor and she proceeded to roll over at the same time.  I was so proud of her.  I went into the room and flipped her back over and she went right back to sleep.  I am not sure at what age babies roll over but she is 3 months and 2 days.  We went to her first play group today and she had some tummy time and she rolled herself over again!  I am sure this is just the beginning of her becoming more and more active!

Secondly, Uncle Aaron FINALLY proposed to Krystal so now we can officially call her Aunt Krystal (well almost, not sure when the wedding will be).  I am so happy that they are getting married and Krystal will make a great addition to the Rosenthal family.  Now get going on those kids... Avery needs some cousins to play with!

Uncle Aaron and Aunt Krystal

No comments: