Template

Monday, April 5, 2010

10 weeks

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! I know that we did.  We started the day by going to church.  This was Avery's first time going to church since she just got her shots last week.  She did pretty good and only made me get up during the last 5 minutes or so.  Then we went to brunch after at this place over by our house.  It is a small place called Country Cafe, totally family owned so the food and the service is great.  Avery was a little tired by this point so she was a little fussy but we managed it fine.  Then last night, our neighbors came over for dinner and it was delicious!  I wanted to get a family picture but by the time that would have happened, Avery had to change clothes out of her pretty dress so here is a picture of us individually with Avery.










































Avery is doing great!  We give her a bath at 8:30 and then I feed her and put her to bed so she goes to sleep around 9pm and wakes up around 7 or 730am.  She is such a trooper.  I want to start to work her bath earlier as she gets tired around 730 and sometimes take a cat nap.  Ideally I would like her to be going to bed by 830 but it's a work in progress.  We bought our jogging stroller this week but as you can see she is a bit small for it so no jogging in it yet. 
I have officially been back at work for a week now and overall it has been fine.  Avery did great at Grammy's house and is taking the bottle well.  She even took it for daddy yesterday too!  I do miss her when she is gone but I get a lot done on those days that is for sure!  We went to a couple of Ben's baseball games but its still a bit cold here but I know in a month or two I will be saying its too hot to go.  Oh well!  Here are a few other pics from this week!

1 comment:

Bubbies' Mom said...

Wow, she has gotten so big already! 10 weeks...how time flies. She is such a cutie. I love her Easter dress. I am glad you all are doing well!