Template

Monday, April 19, 2010

12 weeks


Almost 3 months!  The weather has been beautiful here so we have been trying to get out more and spend some time outdoors before the weather gets to be too hot! We took Avery took the park and she just loved to look around and feel the air on her.  She sure is a outdoors baby.  I can't wait to take her to the beach when we make it back to San Diego.

She is still sleeping great.  Goes to sleep between 8-830 and wakes up between 8-830.  A solid 11-12 hours.  It is nice since Ben and I have a few hours to ourselves once she goes to bed and then I am able to get up a little  before her and get ready for the day.  She is increasingly becoming more and more aware of her hands and her surroundings.  She now looks intently at Sophey and pretty soon she will be grabbing at her.  She still loves her play mat and loves to grab and hold onto her toys.  I just love watching her little mind work as she learns more and more each day.  She loves Baby Einstein and we just got the "Your Baby Can Read" DVD series so she has begun to watch those as well.  We also got her a new mobile for her crib that plays for 20 minutes so when she is a little fussy, we can lay her in her crib and she settles down as she watches the movement of it.  She still fights sleep during the day but I am fine with that as long as she sleeps at night.  In fact on Saturday, she took one nap for an hour and then slept to and from my in laws and other than that, she was wide awake all day!  She did make up for it the next day as she took some pretty long naps!


Daddy also had his first night alone with Avery where he fed her and put her to bed.  I had book club so he was flying solo that night and he did a great job.  I didn't get any panic phone calls and she fell asleep at her normal time.  Good job Ben! 

Here are some pictures from this week.

1 comment:

Bubbies' Mom said...

Wow, 3 months old already! Where does the time go?! I am glad you are enjoying your little princess. :)