Well we have had a busy week! Nana was here and she got to spend some quality time with Avery. She came at such a great time as the weather was pretty nice and she got to see a few things that Avery has just started doing.
Milestones for the week
- She had her first laugh. My mom was sticking Avery's feet in her mouth and she just thought it was so funny. She has chuckled before but this was a all out laugh. It was so cute!
- Tummy time - In the past we have not given her too much tummy time since she sleeps on her stomach but this week started to and she can really hold her head up. I know it will not be too long before she can roll herself over!
- For her 3 month birthday, I took her measurements and here is where she is:
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Length: 25"
- Head: 15"
- Her hands have improved so much that she grab at just about anything these days. She is still working on letting go but she has a pretty solid grip!
- She is still sleeping a solid 11-12 hours a night. Sometimes up to 13 hours! I love those days especially when it is on a day that I get to sleep in as well!
Nana and Grammy
Aaron and Krystal
We are hoping to get out to San Diego here in the next month or two so I will be sure to keep everyone posted! Have a great week!









1 comment:
What a healthy little girl! You are sooooo blessed with the sleep and isn't the laugh the best thing you have ever heard thus far? It gets better! The date nights are soooo important. We try to go every weekend even for a quick 5pm dinner :) I think it's great for the marriage :) If you come to San Diego we must get together! :)
Post a Comment